Monday, April 30, 2012

HUH!?

I was just reading some of my older blog posts and I'm just thinking to myself..."Did I really write that?" Seriously!!!! I can't believe I wrote some of those epic posts!!! //awesome btw // is the new # so by typing //awesome it's read "slashity awesome"...i know it's pretty awesome and trend setting but ya know a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. ALSO I'm going to japan this summer, as if I haven't mentioned it enough!! I am so freaking excited, I CANNOT describe it!!! i'm getting a new camera because i don't want to bring my $200 camera and lose it and be screwed over. This way I'll bring a $99 camera and if I lose it...I'll be pissed but not screwed over :) I have awesome logic don't I? //epic

PEACE OUTTT!!!
~E to the L to the I (ELI)

No comments:

Post a Comment