Friday, April 6, 2012

WASSUP!?

So a lot of exciting events have been taking place lately! First off, the series I've been working on for awhile now just got finished and I'm working on a trailer now (should be coming out soon!). Secondly, I got my tix to japan!!! I'm soo excited to go there again! Lastly, I've been working on forming a band and I think I might've found one to join! So yeah that's my life right now, it feels pretty awesome to be me right now..but I know when I go to school on tuesday I'm gonna think "Wow, how did i think my life was so great?" Because honestly high school sucks. Not the part of doing homework and learning...the part where everything you do, you get judged by others. And everything is taken the wrong way, like you could say "get it in the hole" and you're talking about golf and someone will make a joke about it. it's really annoying. anyways talk to ya guys later!

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment