Saturday, May 5, 2012

SKULLCANDY JIB IN EAR, EARBUDS REVIEW!

I got mine for $9.99 from target, and honestly I didn't think they were gonna be that great. I had a pair of Ink'd earbuds also from skullcandy which broke after a few months...I've had my new ones for a few hours and they have been AWESOME!!! I've been trying to listen to different songs genres to see how each sound. They all sound amazing! The earbuds really boost the bass ALOT!!! If you don't like extra bass, don't get these. The only problem I see that I'm going to have with them is getting yelled at by my parents for not being able to hear them because these are also NOISE REDUCING!! I will be putting them through the paces on my uber nosiey school bus on monday. Find out what I think on monday by following me on twitter (@InfiniteBeast and @kutarimeikitato) also check out my YouTube Channel for EPIC videos :) That's all i have to say about these AMAZING headphones!!! DEFINATELY GET THESE IF YOU WANT AMAZING EARBUDS FOR A LOW PRICE!!!

~eLI


1 comment:

  1. I got mine for $9.99 from target, and honestly I didn't think they were gonna be that great. I had a pair of Ink'd earbuds also from skullcandy ... eskullcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete