Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long time no see!!! REALLY!!!

WASSUP!!!! I feel like I haven't posted a blog entry in FOREVER!!!! It's crazy how I used to post almost every day and now I don't! So what's happening with you? My last post was kinda....weird I guess. I just read it and I'm like "Did I really post that?". Anyways, I have a long weekend and I'm working on my new series called "Unknown" check it out and subscribe to that channel!

I don't know what else to talk about...I have a really bad headache and tonight is my last night of speedskating for the season. Kinda sad but not entirely, because that means summer is on its way and that means Japan is on its way! I CANNOT wait to go there, it should be AMAZING!!! Well, I think that's all for now, be sure to check out my YouTube channels and subscribe. Yup, I found 2 new TV shows that are pretty cool. PEACE!!

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment