Friday, March 16, 2012

HOTNESS!!!

I'M SO FREAKING HOT RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY, WELL ACTUALLY IT IS BECAUSE I'M SHOWING MY ANGER BY USING CAP LOCKS AND I'M NOT ACTUALLY MAD IN PERSON!!!! CAP LOCKS off. So anyways I'm really, really hot right now! I could use a nice cold shower but my sister is in it...wow. I'm thinking of joining a band, an actual band! It's always kinda been a dream of mine to be a recording artist and go on tour so it might happen! But, probably not because for some reason nothing ever works out for me...it's kinda...it IS lame!!! So yeah, yup and I'm pretty sure I have ADD or ADHD because I just can't stop doing stuff or I legitly feel pain...but not unbareable...just a weird pain...idk...it's weird...whatever, bacon. I don't really show it because I hold it back but...when I don't I become pretty crazy and you probably wouldn't reconize me. Yup so I'm gonna go, peace. oh yeah new video TMW (youtube.com/UniverseAnswers). I should probably make it sometime...crap...oh well :)

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment