Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School vs YouTube

I think we all know who's gonna win that fight ;) anyways, school for me this year has been kinda tough. It's honestly worse then last year...and last year I was a freshman!! I think it's mainly my first hour, in my first hour there's these kids that don't even sit near me but still seem to be able to make fun of me. It's not every day and I'm sure they're doing because they're just douche-bags but still I think that's really the only reason why I dread going to school. Oh. And whenever I have to do a report to my whole class....yeah that scares the heck out of me... It's not that I'm a bad speaker it's just the fact that 30+ people are staring at you, waiting for you to screw up so they can laugh at you. yup that's high school for ya!

Anyways, I hope you guys had a better first day back to school than I did (if you still go to school...) Have a great day and week!!!

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment