Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ughhhhh

Yup. If you're following me on twitter then you know already know about this. Anyways, I don't know what I hate more...giving a speech or listening to a speech. Lets compare the two!!!

Giving a speech:

  • Nerve wrecking
  • Anxiety
  • Hard to write without making a fool of yourself (i.e. the other two reasons above)
  • It just sucks

Listening to a speech:
  • If it's just to you, i.e. "Father to son" you can't fall asleep
  • If it's to a lot of people, i.e. "Lecture" you can fall asleep (depending on class size)
  • If the person has given it before and will most likely give it again....you get my point
  • It just sucks
Leave a comment below if you think differently or think the same!!! I don't think any one reads this blog besides me.... :(

-Eli

   

No comments:

Post a Comment