Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trust me videos coming soon!!!

If you didn't know I'm in Boy Scouts...yes very lame indeed. The good news is I will be done with it FOREVER!!! After I finish my eagle scout project that my parents have been nagging me about for a while. So that's the reason I haven't been able to put out any videos yet, besides that little preview from yesterday.

How things are going right now I would say the promo should be up by the middle of September, but I can't make any promises. Mainly because school starts for me on September 6th. I can't believe summer is almost over. Every time I think about going back to the jail some people call school is...it's just crazy!!! *tear*

Well I hope you guys are having a great day, check out our YouTube channel. And while you're there why not subscribe!!!

-Eli

PS: If we get 1 million+ subscribers by this time next year...Andrew and I will take the blazin' wing challenge at B-Dubs!!!

   

1 comment:

  1. We will also do the cinnamon challenge if we get 1 million+ subscribers by next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete