Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The RIGHT choice for president! (2012)


The right candidate to win the 2012 presidential election is neither Mitt Romney nor Barack Obama.  It is obvious it will be one of them though.  Obama has helped make 4.6 million new private sector jobs since his election in 2008.  He also rescued the auto industry, saving over one million jobs.  He also supports same-sex marriage unlike Mitt Romney.  Obama repealed the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” act which was keeping brave service members from telling the truth about who they really were.  On the other hand, Mitt Romney wants to take away a freedom from the constitution and make same-sex marriage illegal, everywhere.  Obama gave the order to raid Osama bin Laden’s compound where bin Laden was killed.  We know what Obama does, and how he is as a president.  We have no idea how or what Mitt Romney will do if he becomes president.  Mitt Romney’s website is very vague and confusing when giving “supporting” statistics to help him and against Obama.  There is no perfect candidate to win the 2012 presidential election. Each candidate has their own flaws as well as their own advantages.  The saying “pick your poison” really applies to this situation.  Neither Mitt Romney nor Barack Obama is the right candidate to win, but overall Barack Obama is outright with his facts and opinions on the various issues.  We also know what Barack Obama does as a president whereas with Mitt Romney we don’t really know what he will do once he gets that power.  Barack Obama should get another term to prove himself, if he doesn’t we’ll know he wasn’t the right choice and learn from it.

---------------------------------------------------Afterward-----------------------------------------------

I had to write this for my English class and thought I might as well post this on here since, this is where I can post my thoughts and feelings.  If you don't agree with me, great! Tell me why. If you do agree with me, awesome! Tell me why! I tried to touch all the issues that I felt affected me. Thanks for reading!

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment