Monday, August 27, 2012

College Impressions so far

Holy Crap. Technically I'm in an "Early" College, but still. Anyways, my first day impressions are this:


  1. There are A LOT of people around (running, walking, sitting, sleeping, etc.)
  2. 15 min to get to class on the other side of the UNIVERSITY!! #WTF
  3. Different class rooms for the same class (on diff. days)
  4. Lots of hot girls
  5. Upperclassmen should be feared (just like in HS)
  6. This one hot girl was staring at me for a long time....good or bad?!?!? IDK!! (I wasn't being that weird...maybe I was...(smiley face)...)
  7. No iPads...yet...
  8. No math class...well, Economics but...no
So yup, those are my first impressions of [Early] College. Tomorrow is gonna be freaking crazy, trying to find classes, lunch, and maybe getting a hot girl's number ;) lol Talk to you guys later!!!

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment