Sunday, February 12, 2012

Y U NO READ THIS POST?

So I've been working on this super huge project for almost 6 months and I'm finally doing it on Saturday. I just realized how huge it is and what I'm gonna be doing on Saturday. I'm FREAKING out right now!!! It's a gun safety video and I just finished writing an 11 page storyboard for it and now I still have to find "actors" for it and I have to film it all on Saturday!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!! I don't think I'm ready at all for this! It's the BIGGEST video project I have ever tried/attempted and it's either gonna be AWESOME or it'll SUCK...

Anyways I hope you've checked out my latest video. If not go to youtube.com/TheInfiniteBeast and I should have a new vlog up on Wednesday and next wednesday then an awesome video next next friday.

~DA ONE AND ONLY eli

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment