Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Time and such....

I know I haven't done an actual blog entry in awhile, so since I have the time to I thought "Why not?"

Lately, I haven't really been myself. For instance:

  1. I am becoming increasingly more lazy
  2. I'm becoming very forgetful
  3. I'm having a tough time thinking of new video ideas
  4. I actually bought gifts for my brother and sister for Christmas this year....
I don't know if this is because I'm getting older (and wiser) or something else....either way I'm still going to be making new videos as often as I can, because that's what I love to do. Please, if you could (nobody reads this blog anyways...) tell everyone you know about my videos and what I do. I'm trying to get into a good college for something in film. Director, producer, editor, etc....

Thanks so much!!!

~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment